Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gifs for iMessage won’t load on cellular data

Why want gifs work on cellular? In iMessage the gifs only work on Wi-Fi, otherwise I get a message saying (No Internet Connection)

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 9:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 9:04 AM

If you go to Setting>Messages, you don't see #images? I don't either. Maybe you meant something else. If you go to Messages and then either attempt to start or continue a message, you look in the app drawer, and you don't see #images. Have you tried tapping on the ... More? When that opens do you see it there, to add back to the drawer?

What other troubleshooting have you tried? What version of iPhone do you have?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2019 9:04 AM in response to Shane1960

If you go to Setting>Messages, you don't see #images? I don't either. Maybe you meant something else. If you go to Messages and then either attempt to start or continue a message, you look in the app drawer, and you don't see #images. Have you tried tapping on the ... More? When that opens do you see it there, to add back to the drawer?

What other troubleshooting have you tried? What version of iPhone do you have?

Gifs for iMessage won’t load on cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.