Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ECG App Not Available in UAE

I purchased my Apple Watch Series 5 in the USA. The ECG app was working fine over there. But when I came to the UAE, I reset my Apple Watch and it stopped working after that. When I try to install the app through the Watch App on my iPhone, it says "The ECG app is not available in your region". One of the main reasons I got the watch is to track the health data and to check ECG, unfortunately this does not seem to work. Whats the solution for this?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 1:20 AM

The ECG app will NOT work in the UAE because it hasn't been approved by your country's government yet.For the the ECG app to work it must be approved in the country that the watch was bought AND the country in which you reside.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2019 1:20 AM in response to asekaran

The ECG app will NOT work in the UAE because it hasn't been approved by your country's government yet.For the the ECG app to work it must be approved in the country that the watch was bought AND the country in which you reside.

ECG App Not Available in UAE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.