Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Download Question on Purchase

I've purchased Pixelmator Pro from the App store and I'm looking to upgrade to a new Macbook Pro. When I log into the App store and click on my name, in the lower left, it shows the account has no purchases. But, when I click on Updates. it shows the Pixelmator Pro there with the option to open.

How would I be able to download this program to a new Macbook Pro?

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 2:54 PM

Hi rskern,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you want to know how to download past app purchases. I would recommend you use this article for more information.

Take a look at the "See your purchase history on your computer" section.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 2:54 PM in response to rskern

Hi rskern,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you want to know how to download past app purchases. I would recommend you use this article for more information.

Take a look at the "See your purchase history on your computer" section.

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Cheers.

App Store Download Question on Purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.