Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album tracks are out of order in Music on iPad (13.3)

On my iPad Pro (iPadOS 13.3) tracks of one of my purchased albums are out of order in Music app even after re-downloading it. It's is ONLY like this on the iPad.

It works fine on other devices - all the tracks of this album are displayed and played in correct order in both iTunes on Mac and in Music on iPhone.

Here's how it looks on Mac

Deleting and re-downloading album again doesn't help.

No, I don't have shuffle turned on.

It is very frustrating that I can't listen to music I've purchased the way I want to. You know, in correct order.

Even re-installing Music app didn't help. What gives? How is this even possible?

Why is it like this? How hard is it to write code that sorts tracks correctly based on their track number? (It's not hard).

And why on earth there's no option for user to rearrange tracks in album view or sort them in case the app is incapable of doing it correctly?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 9:17 AM

Oh man, I've "fixed" it! I had to enable "Show all purchases" (not sure how is it called in English locale exactly) checkbox in Music app settings. How is it related to the issue? Absolutely no idea, but it works properly now.

1 reply

Album tracks are out of order in Music on iPad (13.3)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.