Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my iphone block with icloud id another peson, who want now money for unlock my iphone . what i can to do with this situantion??

If my iphone block now with icloud id of another person , and now he told me if i pay his money, he is unlock my iphone . what i can to do with this situantion????

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 2:44 PM

if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2019 2:44 PM in response to ekaterina148

if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

If my iphone block with icloud id another peson, who want now money for unlock my iphone . what i can to do with this situantion??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.