Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Wallet & Apple Pay" Settings completely missing in iOS 13 after logging out and into iCloud. Finding no solutions here or elsewhere.

I used to have cards entered into my Wallet and used Apple Pay frequently.

I logged out and into my iCloud account in my iPhone 7 settings to "wake up" my re-installed Apple TV app to see my iTunes purchases. In doing so, all my Wallet cards were erased, and at the same time in the Settings list, right below the "iTunes & App Store" (where it IS on my iPad) the "Wallet & Apple Pay" settings are COMPLETELY MISSING.

There is no way to enter cards into Wallet that I can find anywhere, as it is.

I was fixing your faulty Apple TV app, so of course, it breaks a much more important app... thanks Apple. Now how do I fix this?

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 2:16 PM

Good day, bauwerkz!

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, your Wallet and Apple Pay settings are missing from your Settings app. I know that Apple Pay is an important feature, so I’m happy to help guide you to a resolution. 

First, check to ensure that Apple Pay is supported in your region. Countries and regions that support Apple Pay.

Then, navigate to Settings > General > Language & Region, and ensure that your region is correct. Please let me know what you find out. 

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 2:16 PM in response to bauwerkz

Good day, bauwerkz!

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, your Wallet and Apple Pay settings are missing from your Settings app. I know that Apple Pay is an important feature, so I’m happy to help guide you to a resolution. 

First, check to ensure that Apple Pay is supported in your region. Countries and regions that support Apple Pay.

Then, navigate to Settings > General > Language & Region, and ensure that your region is correct. Please let me know what you find out. 

Cheers!

"Wallet & Apple Pay" Settings completely missing in iOS 13 after logging out and into iCloud. Finding no solutions here or elsewhere.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.