Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro max camera lens can easily get scratch!

I am just sharing this because I am disappointed that the camera lens of the iPhone 11 pro max can easily be scratch for its 135500 yen or 1235 US Dollars price. Just brought my phone 1 week ago and I notice that the camera lens of my iPhone 11 pro max has scratches on it. I have my phone put in a otterbox lumen case and a belkin screen protector the moment I brought the phone at the apple store. So it made me sad that the camera lens can easily be scratch even if you are very careful. I never put my phone with coins and keys in my pocket or bag. I only put my phone in a separate location in my body bag that has only the phone or in my front pocket in my jeans. Anyone has problems like mine or worse that would like to share with others so they can be more careful with their new iPhones.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 7:55 PM

Same issue of my iPhone 11. 1 week ago after i bought the phone i got unknown scratched from my camera lens. I’m very careful and always cleaning my phone together with Protective case and screen protector. I never put my phone with coins or sharp items and always put on soft pocket. I would like to know if Apple will repair/change and under service warranty?

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 7:55 PM in response to JAl2000l

Same issue of my iPhone 11. 1 week ago after i bought the phone i got unknown scratched from my camera lens. I’m very careful and always cleaning my phone together with Protective case and screen protector. I never put my phone with coins or sharp items and always put on soft pocket. I would like to know if Apple will repair/change and under service warranty?

Iphone 11 pro max camera lens can easily get scratch!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.