Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XS Max rear main camera lenses damaged

Recently my iPhone XS Max (256 gb)got dropped from the knee height towards the screen side to the earth on rough road surface, the tampered glass / screen protector got damaged but nothing happened to Display and total outer part of the phone But later I observed that the back main camera lenses damaged, and while taking the photos I am able to see scratch line over the image, please find the imagesattached and let me know if anyone of you faces same issue and what is the solution for this.

If anyone rectified the issue please let me know the cost.

Appreciate your suggestions in advance

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 2:15 PM

If you have AppleCare+ it will cost you roughly $99

If you don't it can cost anything up to full replacement price but more likely roughly $600

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Similar questions

4 replies

My iPhone XS Max rear main camera lenses damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.