Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro asks me to sign in again

I have tried to "sign in again" every which way I can. Unable to attach, but a Screen shot would show, 'UPDATE APPLE ID SETTINGS Some account services will not br available until you sign in again.' To the right, one may click "view," but the message does not proceed to anything to view. It just disappears. Problem has followed me to my new MacBook Pro and Catalina! Think it may involve synchronizing with iPad and iPhone, which does not work correctly, but I don't know; don't even know how or where to look. Pathetic, huh?

(I have already put in a question on synchronizing, and learned that I must sign in the same in all devices. Of course, I think sign ins are the same. Think the two situations are related.)

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 8:16 PM

Open iCloud or Apple ID preferences in System Preferences. You should see a Continue button on the right. Click on it. A dropdown menu will appear asking for your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and click on the OK/Next button. Now wait patiently until you see another dropdown menu asking for you admin account password. Enter it then click on the OK button. Wait patiently for the Continue button to disappear leaving a normal panel on the right.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 8:16 PM in response to MinnieMe

Open iCloud or Apple ID preferences in System Preferences. You should see a Continue button on the right. Click on it. A dropdown menu will appear asking for your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and click on the OK/Next button. Now wait patiently until you see another dropdown menu asking for you admin account password. Enter it then click on the OK button. Wait patiently for the Continue button to disappear leaving a normal panel on the right.

MacBook Pro asks me to sign in again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.