Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues on backing up an old phone with itunes although file still exists in laptop

I have and I can see my backup file in the C drive but it's not shown in the itunes backup lists, and I can't backup my phone now(hopefully the file is still there and have all my data in it). How can I solve the issues, need help thanks.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:38 AM

See Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. The location may have changed if you've switched from the old iTunesSetup.exe installer to the Microsoft Store version of iTunes. See also If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup - Apple Support. Whether or not iTunes sees an old backup it should still be able to backup the device, assuming your computer has room for the data.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2019 7:38 AM in response to jackytan45

See Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support. The location may have changed if you've switched from the old iTunesSetup.exe installer to the Microsoft Store version of iTunes. See also If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup - Apple Support. Whether or not iTunes sees an old backup it should still be able to backup the device, assuming your computer has room for the data.

tt2

Issues on backing up an old phone with itunes although file still exists in laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.