Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone has been stolen and i need help

Hello,

my iPhone has been stolen two days ago. Unfortunately, I was not able to activate Find My iPhone in time and the thief was able to hack my device. He got hold of my Gmail account and changed the password along with the associated phone number. The worst part is I was so nervous I removed the stolen device from Find My iPhone by mistake(!!) so I have no way of knowing what's going on with it anymore. The device has all my information on it including passwords, credit cards, id & passport, photos, etc. This person already logged in to my facebook account form he's mac laptop and I feel like he can really harm me. The stolen phone is still connected to my iCloud account, is there any way to delete it from afar?

PLEASE HELP ME!!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 1:17 PM

The thief could not have hacked your device unless it didn’t have a passcode. If that is the case there is nothing you can do anymore. If it did have a passcode the thief cannot see anything on your phone. So at this point you should follow these instructions—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2019 1:17 PM in response to hadas161

The thief could not have hacked your device unless it didn’t have a passcode. If that is the case there is nothing you can do anymore. If it did have a passcode the thief cannot see anything on your phone. So at this point you should follow these instructions—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

my iphone has been stolen and i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.