Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M-Audio Keystation 88 not being recognized by Logic X nor in the MIDI section of the OS 10.5.3

My midi keyboard isn't working - and hasn't been for a few versions of the operating system. I hope this wasn't already answered - and I know people will say I am running a beta version but it still didn't work with the regular version either.

Ive reset Logic to factory defaults, deleted and recreated the Mackie (forget what it's called). The keyboard shows up and if I plug it in it Logic says it's detected.

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 4:16 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 22, 2019 1:57 PM in response to genejr802

Might want to do the old way of resetting things.

First unplug the Keystation, delete the Logic preferences listed below, Reboot the computer, do not plug the keyboard in until the computer has settled, usually two or three minues after a reboot.

Under the Finder GO Menu, Type ~/Library/Preferences in the "Go to the folder" field.

(note: type exactly) ---> ~/Library/Preferences

Press the Go button.

Remove the com.apple.logic10.plist file from the Preferences folder. Note that if you have programmed any custom key commands, this will reset them to the defaults. You may wish to export your custom key command as a preset before performing this step. See the Logic Pro User Manual for details on how to do this. If you are having trouble with a control surface in Logic Pro then delete the com.apple.logic.pro.cs file from the preferences folder.

M-Audio Keystation 88 not being recognized by Logic X nor in the MIDI section of the OS 10.5.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.