Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Xs Battery Health (Fast Drain)

My iPhone Xs was 93 Battery health before 2 months ago.. after about 1 month it dropped to 87% ..Just after 1 month of use ..I don,t even do heavy work like playing games ...Then after 13 days (i counted the days ) it again doped to 85 percent...Please tell me why ..But the battery life of the phone is pretty good but im concerned about it's battery health..,I charge my phone for 100 all time and i go through a whole day from that charge ..Which is about 12 hours and i end up about 10% charge left ..is it the reason for this massive battery health drain..?How can i keep battery health good. do need battery replacement cause it is 85%...?Can actually the iPhone drop 2 % health just after 13 days? it says about 500 cycles .. but from 100 to 0 is counted as 1 cycle and for 13 days we can take it as 15 maximum ..what can i do ....what is that cycle thing please give me a genius answer

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 12:39 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 22, 2019 3:52 PM in response to Namikaz3

Occasionally the battery health will drop rapidly after a reassessment. That in and of itself isn't a sign of a defect. I've had my battery health drop from 94% to 88% in less than a week, but overall the battery health seemed reasonable considering how long I had it.

How long have you had the Xs? It's been out for over a year. If it's actually been use on battery power then 85% wouldn't necessarily be a sign of anything wrong.

iPhone Xs Battery Health (Fast Drain)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.