Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro battery health

I purchased the new iPhone 11 Pro on the 6 December 2019, So the battery health was at 100% but as of today, it dropped 2%. I tried to figure out why and what did I do wrong. so what I did was when I fully charged the phone, I unplug. I didn’t play heavy games like pubg or any online game. I let it drains down to 20%. Prior to doing to maximize the performance, I had no clues how to get the best out of my battery life. Once it gets to 20%, I recharge it. I even checked the optimized battery charging to ON. So, I have no idea why it dropped 2% percent to 98% in only 3 months... I mean, this is a 3 months old iPhone.  It’s a Very poor quality as compare to samsung smartphones samsung note 9 still working at 100% battery health 

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 9:25 AM

There is nothing wrong with your battery and until it drops to 80% there is nothing you need to do.

Charge your device for as long and as often as you wish. You can't overcharge it.

1 reply

Iphone 11 pro battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.