Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 ID accounts, if I delete one is there any effect to the other?

If I delete an old ID account (one I cannot access due to no access to the associated email)

what happens to the ID account that I actually use? Support Advisers have said I have to

wipe my phone but that seems like an unnecessary solution to this. Support Advisers

have been of no help and actually quite rude on several calls trying to resolve issues

related to the old ID account.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:28 PM

You will lose access to most of the data and all purchases made by the ID. You need to completely remove the ID before deleting it.

Except for the above, it shouldn't affect the other ID.

All purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Apple ID – How to Delete

Delete Apple ID (new)

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 4:28 PM in response to Drafters25

You will lose access to most of the data and all purchases made by the ID. You need to completely remove the ID before deleting it.

Except for the above, it shouldn't affect the other ID.

All purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Apple ID – How to Delete

Delete Apple ID (new)

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

I have 2 ID accounts, if I delete one is there any effect to the other?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.