Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

on a new Mac book air trying to update numbers, pages, etc. says to To update this app, you need to "accept it" on the Account page in the App Store. I can't find the account page

on a new Mac book air trying to update numbers, pages, etc. says to To update this app, you need to "accept it" on the Account page in the App Store. I can't find the account page

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 8:11 PM

From any desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner on the status bar. Choose App Store. Once the App Store window is open then your name should be in the bottom left corner. Click on it (You may have to enter your app store Apple ID and PW). Once you click on it then you will be in the Accounts section.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2019 8:11 PM in response to shellyman

From any desktop, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner on the status bar. Choose App Store. Once the App Store window is open then your name should be in the bottom left corner. Click on it (You may have to enter your app store Apple ID and PW). Once you click on it then you will be in the Accounts section.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.