Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silent button keep switching

Hey guys,

I got problem with my iPhone X silent button.

When I switch button to “Silent mode” it starts switching on and off. But when its on “Ringer” there is no such problem, only when I switch it ob “Silent mode”

And NO, there is no dust or dirt in space of silent button.

Thanks for help.

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 2:16 AM

Are you using a case that can interfere with your mute switch activity? remove it and test again.

Shouldn't be this case, it sounds like a defective contact when you try to move it, but we can't diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

In such a situation, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2019 2:16 AM in response to jure94

Are you using a case that can interfere with your mute switch activity? remove it and test again.

Shouldn't be this case, it sounds like a defective contact when you try to move it, but we can't diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

In such a situation, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Silent button keep switching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.