Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 16" in Windows 10 Pro - trackpad clicks don't register shortly after keyboard input

For a brief period (< 1 second) after I press any key on my keyboard, trackpad clicks (tap or press) do not register. The trackpad gives me a "click" feel if I press, but nothing happens in Windows. Trackpad movement and scrolling continues to work normally. Only clicks are affected.

Wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this, or has any ideas on resolving/troubleshooting it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 8:01 AM

Aaaand nevermind. I went into the touchpad settings and found the sensitivity setting. Changed it from "Medium sensitivity" to "Most sensitive", and the problem appears to be resolved. So looks like it was Windows palm rejection tech that was causing the issue.

1 reply

Macbook Pro 16" in Windows 10 Pro - trackpad clicks don't register shortly after keyboard input

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.