Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've contacted Apple Support many times and I don't understand why my Apple ID is disabled

ive contacted apple support many times and they got no reason why i got my apple disabled they only said that its because violation or breaking apple conditions i dont understand why did they disable my account and i didnt do anything wrong and the problem that my apple id have a balance 924$ of gift card in it and i cant get it please any help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 5:47 PM

Try  contacting iTunes Support and if you don't get any assistance from the first person you talk to, politely ask to speak to level 2 support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2019 5:47 PM in response to waked288

Try  contacting iTunes Support and if you don't get any assistance from the first person you talk to, politely ask to speak to level 2 support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Dec 26, 2019 2:25 PM in response to waked288

waked288 Said:

"i've send a very polite email to itunes store support, they asked me to contact account security team so they can verify my identity, Do you think it will help ?"

-------

Yes. I think it will help. Account Security Team seems to be just whom you need to speak with. Request a prompt for screensharing on your iPhone, and show them this screen. Use speaker phone while they point things out to you, and ask them where to proceed from there :)

I've contacted Apple Support many times and I don't understand why my Apple ID is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.