Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv TMS streaming not working

I'm watching TMS on the new Apple TV app on my 3G ATV. Starting with the 2nd episode, there were odd audio/video synching errors and the repeating of scenes happening. Is anyone else having these problems? I'm able, as an example, to stream with the PBS app just fine. I've not tried other shows on Apple TV yet.

TIA,

David

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 7:09 AM

Hello, drschwartz!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, when watching "The Morning Show" on your 3rd generation Apple TV, you notice that the audio and video are out of sync and sometimes, the episode will skip a bit forward or backwards.

Have you tried restarting your Apple TV? Most issues can be addressed with just a restart. Follow the steps in this article:

How to restart your Apple TV

I hope this helps!

Kindest Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2019 7:09 AM in response to drschwartz

Hello, drschwartz!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, when watching "The Morning Show" on your 3rd generation Apple TV, you notice that the audio and video are out of sync and sometimes, the episode will skip a bit forward or backwards.

Have you tried restarting your Apple TV? Most issues can be addressed with just a restart. Follow the steps in this article:

How to restart your Apple TV

I hope this helps!

Kindest Regards.

apple tv TMS streaming not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.