Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The PBS app on our Apple TV is choppy or stalls out

The PBS app on our Apple TV is choppy or stalls out when streaming. I have restarted and reload the system and the PBS app is the only issue what can I do? Apple, Prime all work fine. I can stream on our iPad and iPhone

Apple TV 3, 8

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 3:19 PM

I am assuming it is either an Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K model. If it is, please delete the app, then unplug the Apple TV from it's power source for a couple of minutes and then replug in and then re-install the app and test.

4 replies

Nov 4, 2020 8:50 AM in response to Bevo74

Oh, no app store! Okay, please remember when you post here you need to identify the device and configuration and version of the operating system.

In your case, please check to see it is running the most up-to-date version of TV OS. If you still have a problem, chances are your issue may be a network issue. In that case please do the following.

• Restart Modem.
  • Restart Router
  • Unplug Apple TV from power (yes again) for 2-3 minutes and then restart and retest.

The PBS app on our Apple TV is choppy or stalls out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.