Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X will not Beat Map from Region

I am trying to beat map from region, I have selected the region, but I keep getting the attached pop up error message. I have looked in my Region Inspector and cannot find any setting that states Follow Tempo. I went into my Smart Tempo settings as well and tried to change those settings back to default as well. Not sure what I'm missing. :(

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 12:22 AM

I actually found the solution just now, but leaving this up in case someone else runs into the same issue.

I had recorded two takes under the same track channel (I'm new to this program so forgive any vocabulary errors), and the OTHER take that was in that channel had "flex and follow" on in the region inspector. *facepalm* Once I unchecked that box and proceeded with what I was trying to do, the little window did not pop up again.

Problem solved!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 12:22 AM in response to melzapstuff

I actually found the solution just now, but leaving this up in case someone else runs into the same issue.

I had recorded two takes under the same track channel (I'm new to this program so forgive any vocabulary errors), and the OTHER take that was in that channel had "flex and follow" on in the region inspector. *facepalm* Once I unchecked that box and proceeded with what I was trying to do, the little window did not pop up again.

Problem solved!

Logic Pro X will not Beat Map from Region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.