Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro upside down regions?

Morning

Quick one, can someone tell me why sometimes my region waveforms are upside down?

Many thanks

Posted on May 20, 2020 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 12:48 AM

That happens when you record on a stereo track only to the right hand side (stereo audio with a single waveform shown are: up=left and down=right). You can clearly see this if you'd zoom in vertically until the waveform splits into two waveforms for L and R):

Similar questions

11 replies

May 24, 2020 4:34 AM in response to kerochan

kerochan wrote:

Thank you
Howabout 2 mics on a guitar cab? would they be on two mono tracks or one stereo?

No rules. It completely depends on what you want with those two tracks. I would probably put them on one stereo track if I wanted to "keep" their subtle stereo spread, and on two mono if I wanted to apply radically different effects on both sides (you could turn each mono track into a stereo track if you used a stereo effect on both, for instance).

Logic Pro upside down regions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.