Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X left side of the screen is unresponsive

I have an iPhone X with most recent iOS update installed and completely intact screen (no cracks or bad scratches). I have noticed that I suddenly couldn't press letter Q, the hyphen symbol, etc. on my screen. I am pretty sure this happened all of the sudden since I would've noticed, especially with the letter Q. Upon downloading the touchscreen test app, I noticed the whole left side of the screen is unresponsive:

I have tried turning my iphone on and off several times (pressing up and down really quickly and holding the power button until reset), still does not help.

Is there anything else I could try to do? I am 100% sure this happened all of the sudden but I cannot seem to fix this.

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:23 AM

Take it to Apple so they can examine it.

1 reply

iPhone X left side of the screen is unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.