Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch change KJ back to Calories

Hello ... since updating my Apple Watch has decided to change the move goal to KJ (all on its own).

Does anyone know how to change it back?

All of the info I’ve googled is unhelpful as the new ios13 has so radically changed the Health app its all out of date.

is this w big?

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 5:32 PM

in the health app on the phone tap on the browse tab at the bottom'then tap on activivity,then tap on active energy,then scroll down to the very bottom where it says unit and tap on that to change it to KJ or Kcal.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 5:32 PM in response to Yarra64

in the health app on the phone tap on the browse tab at the bottom'then tap on activivity,then tap on active energy,then scroll down to the very bottom where it says unit and tap on that to change it to KJ or Kcal.

Dec 28, 2019 6:23 PM in response to Community User

Thanks fiery jack ... sorted. It was already calories in the workout app but KJ in the activity tracker (summary). A bug. I switched it to KJ in the workout app and then switched it back to Calories using your suggested method and this fixed it. My wife experienced the same issue with her watch ... soon after the 6.1.1 update it just decided to switch itself over the KJ.

Apple Watch change KJ back to Calories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.