Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone not working

My microphone has stopped working - I cannot phone, it will not let me even start to take a voice recording, there is no sound when taking a video, I have also tried voice memo and the phone will not even let me take a recording at all.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 7:03 AM

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 29, 2019 7:36 AM in response to SravanKrA

I’ve read that article already and it doesn’t seem to be helpful for the problem I have. There is absolutely no sound when I take a video, the phone will not let me take any form of voice recording, and when I make a phonecall the other person can hear absolutely nothing and I can’t hear them. None of the 3 speakers are working. Just wondering is there any way to fix this or if I’m better off just getting a new phone. It’s 2 years old and my contract has ended.

Microphone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.