Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 13.3 all apps notification issue

once after updating to ios13.3 , my phone no longer get any notifications from any app unless i open the app. ( mail- whats- messenger -...etc).

tried restarting, checking notification settings, changing networks.

it seems like all the apps are offline, but when i open it starts to be back online.

any one facing the same issue here.

it’s really very annoying issue. Or have a solution.

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 12:30 PM

Hey Amr-Ezzat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues with your notifications after updating to the latest version of iOS. I’d be more than happy to help you with this issue. 

The steps you took on your own were fantastic. Thanks for giving those steps a try. 

This time, try toggling the notification settings by disabling the notifications and then enabling them again. This may help the device register the settings that you want. Also, make sure that all the apps that you want to be notified for are enabled under the notification settings as well. For more information about notification settings, check out this article: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

From that article, I want to strongly point out the section on the bottom where it says ‘If you don't see notifications for a specific app’ and make sure that you go through the list from that section.

Let me know how it goes. Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 12:30 PM in response to Amr-Ezzat

Hey Amr-Ezzat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues with your notifications after updating to the latest version of iOS. I’d be more than happy to help you with this issue. 

The steps you took on your own were fantastic. Thanks for giving those steps a try. 

This time, try toggling the notification settings by disabling the notifications and then enabling them again. This may help the device register the settings that you want. Also, make sure that all the apps that you want to be notified for are enabled under the notification settings as well. For more information about notification settings, check out this article: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

From that article, I want to strongly point out the section on the bottom where it says ‘If you don't see notifications for a specific app’ and make sure that you go through the list from that section.

Let me know how it goes. Cheers!

ios 13.3 all apps notification issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.