Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications not showing ios 15.1

Hello, since I have updated to ios 15.1 I am having trouble with apps notifications not showing on my iphone 11 pro max. I did everything, reset settings, updated apps to their latest version, restarting my device, checked if notifications is on for apps alert banners etc,, check do not disturb mode, but I still have to enter the apps for seeing a new chat or notifications. Sometimes it shows after restarting device then it just stops. I think the issue is with the new ios cause before everything was fine.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 7:10 AM

Greetings, tanisha15.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It’s understandable that you’d want to resolve the issue with your notifications missing. 

It sounds like you’ve already taken some great troubleshooting steps. Please review the following resource to ensure that you aren’t missing anything: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

If the issue continues, Contact Apple Support. We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 7:10 AM in response to tanisha15

Greetings, tanisha15.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It’s understandable that you’d want to resolve the issue with your notifications missing. 

It sounds like you’ve already taken some great troubleshooting steps. Please review the following resource to ensure that you aren’t missing anything: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

If the issue continues, Contact Apple Support. We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

Notifications not showing ios 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.