Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activating Free Apple TV subscription

I bought a new MacBook in November. I should be getting 1 year free of Apple TV yet when I signed up to subscribe it only offered 7 days free. What can I do to get the 1 year?

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 10:48 AM

If you bought a new Mac from Apple or an authorized reseller it would qualify (note: refurbished and open box items from others would not count). Once the new device is setup and been verified to have the latest update then it should show an offer for 12 months when accessing the Apple TV + service for the first time. If it isn't working then contact Apple support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 10:48 AM in response to pangpf

If you bought a new Mac from Apple or an authorized reseller it would qualify (note: refurbished and open box items from others would not count). Once the new device is setup and been verified to have the latest update then it should show an offer for 12 months when accessing the Apple TV + service for the first time. If it isn't working then contact Apple support.

Activating Free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.