Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV free subscription for 1 year

Hi. I got the MacBook M1 in June 2021 and recently (September 2021) I tried to activate Apple TV for my free subscription. According to the apple website, a device that's activated before June 30th 2021 should be able to get 1 year free subscription. But I'm not able to get that.

Help Please!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:45 AM

You also had three months from activation moment to redeem the offer. Depending on the day in June, it may or may not be too late to redeem.

For Macs, remember to sign in to the TV app (menu Account) first, or you may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2021 11:45 AM in response to shillpills

You also had three months from activation moment to redeem the offer. Depending on the day in June, it may or may not be too late to redeem.

For Macs, remember to sign in to the TV app (menu Account) first, or you may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Apple TV free subscription for 1 year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.