Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Free One Year Subscription

I got the new M1 MBP as a gift for my birthday this year (April 2021). However, I am not able to activate my one year free Apple TV subscription. Instead, the option im being offered is the monthly subs beginning today.

My Apple TV app does say "Enjoy 1 Year Free" but when I click the blue button, I am not moved into the n ext window (nothing happens).

Please advise.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 3:18 AM

Note that the offer must be claimed within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Note that on Macs, users will need to sign in separately to the Apple TV app (menu Account).

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you this service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2021 3:18 AM in response to harjoth666

Note that the offer must be claimed within 3 months after first setting up your new device.

Note that on Macs, users will need to sign in separately to the Apple TV app (menu Account).

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you this service.

Apple TV Free One Year Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.