Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I play my music that I had bought from iTunes in my homepod without using my iPhone

How do I play my music, thru my homepod, that I had bought from iTunes without using my iPhone I just want to ask Siri to play my music from my librery.

HomePod, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 6:28 AM

Siri should be able to play your iTunes Store purchases, or anything from your iCloud Music Library including playlists if you have iTunes Match or Apple Music. Apple Music also gives you access to nearly all of the music in the iTunes catalogue on demand. Without either service you're limited to purchases and AirPlay.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 6:28 AM in response to Frijolitos

Siri should be able to play your iTunes Store purchases, or anything from your iCloud Music Library including playlists if you have iTunes Match or Apple Music. Apple Music also gives you access to nearly all of the music in the iTunes catalogue on demand. Without either service you're limited to purchases and AirPlay.

tt2

how do I play my music that I had bought from iTunes in my homepod without using my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.