Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Websites showing up on screen time

I was looking at my screen time the other day. I noticed under safari a certain website keeps popping up everyday. This website was only used once and was not open on any of my safari pages. On Christmas Eve I used noradsanta.org for my son. I went to settings and deleted my cookies but it is still popping up on my screen time summary. I have sets limit on it for 1mim everyday. I am just curious how to prevent this for continuing. I do not want to delete my history as it is simpler to have them show up when I’m typing.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 2:06 AM

I did the same for some scam sites! you can follow this instructions to get rid of it!

First, move to the "Settings", and after that then scroll down & find & tap "Safari Icon".

Check if the "Block Pop-ups" toggle are active/enable. If not, enable them quickly. Then, scroll down to the and click on "Advanced".

Click on the "Website Data" and then click on "Remove All Website Data".

BTW If you want to keep personal sites like facebook login, Apple login, mycoles employee login, gmail login you have to sacrifice for it

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 2:06 AM in response to cwkelly

I did the same for some scam sites! you can follow this instructions to get rid of it!

First, move to the "Settings", and after that then scroll down & find & tap "Safari Icon".

Check if the "Block Pop-ups" toggle are active/enable. If not, enable them quickly. Then, scroll down to the and click on "Advanced".

Click on the "Website Data" and then click on "Remove All Website Data".

BTW If you want to keep personal sites like facebook login, Apple login, mycoles employee login, gmail login you have to sacrifice for it

Websites showing up on screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.