Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete Blackberry Work

How do I delete Blackberry Work from my iphone 10 , which runs iOS 13.3? If I search for the app, and then push on it, I am not given the option to delete it. Unhelpfully, it offers these choices: Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Docs, Share App.

If I attempt to look it up in Setttings > General > iPhone Storage, I can't find it.

If I go to the App store, it asks me whether I want to open it. No, I don't. I want to delete or overwrite it.

I've been advised that in order to run it, I have to delete and reinstall.

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 3:40 PM

Hi ParkSlopeDad,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to delete the Blackberry Work app from your iPhone X, but don't see any options to delete it.

I'm glad to help with this.

Sometimes, if an app like this can't be deleted, it may have a configuration profile that needs to be removed first:

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you find and remove a profile, but still can't delete the app, check with the app developer to see if there are any other steps to take to delete the app.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 3:40 PM in response to ParkSlopeDad

Hi ParkSlopeDad,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to delete the Blackberry Work app from your iPhone X, but don't see any options to delete it.

I'm glad to help with this.

Sometimes, if an app like this can't be deleted, it may have a configuration profile that needs to be removed first:

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you find and remove a profile, but still can't delete the app, check with the app developer to see if there are any other steps to take to delete the app.

Best Regards.

delete Blackberry Work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.