Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Max not ringing

When I set my phone down on the desk beside me it doesn't ring for incoming calls. Ringer is set at full volume. Silence switch is in the OFF position. Face ID is on. Silence while iPhone is locked is checked, all updates are loaded, software version is 13.3.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:30 AM

Do you have DO NOT DISTURB activated? if YES then turn it OFF.

Here is the procedure if you need it Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Do you have SILENCE UNKNOWN CALLERS activated? Here is the procedure if you need to check this setting Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support. What this setting does is that it blocks all calls from those people who are NOT listed in your Contacts.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 10:30 AM in response to brendan j

Do you have DO NOT DISTURB activated? if YES then turn it OFF.

Here is the procedure if you need it Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Do you have SILENCE UNKNOWN CALLERS activated? Here is the procedure if you need to check this setting Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support. What this setting does is that it blocks all calls from those people who are NOT listed in your Contacts.

Axel F.

iPhone X Max not ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.