Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Build Quality

Hi everyone, I recently got the iPhone 11 Pro Max during the holidays although I realized for some reason, the back glass is not seated seamless with the bezel. The back glass is deeper than the bezel which gives a rough edge. I’ve since exchanged that iPhone and it’s day 3 with my new iPhone although I seem to be having the opposite problem here where the glass is a little raised and still does not seat seamless with the bezel. It’s only on the left side of the phone which makes it really annoying to hold since I’m a right handed and my fingers naturally always rest on the edge. Should I exchange this iPhone as well? It’d be the second time I’m doing this. I really didn’t want to say in the store that the iPhone I’d gotten wasn’t up to standard so they’d have to bring out another but it really is annoying especially when I’ve chosen to get the top top of Apple’s line. I expect premium build quality.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 6:23 AM

Hi Dude, exchange it with out any delay. See your comfort first .

Similar questions

2 replies

Build Quality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.