You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech C920 Camera

I was told to contact developer for update on my C920 Logitech camera. I updated to Catalina on my I-Mac and now it doesn't work.

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 9:13 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2020 11:37 AM in response to conniefrog

The Logitech C920 camera is bus powered and has no software to drive it. Mine connects just fine with Catalina.

With your C920 connected, Open Photo Booth, and visit the Camera menu. If you are using a Mac with a built-in camera, it will be the default that is used. That Photo Booth Camera menu also offers the ability to switch to the other detected camera — HD Pro Webcam C920, which it will allow you to change to the default camera.

If you are attempting to use the C920 with another application, and it is not recognized, contact that software vendor.

Catalina 10.15.2.

Logitech C920 Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.