Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"No iTunes Store Account"- i got an account and this still keeps popping up when trying to log in, why? help!

okay so I just got my apple tv 4k the other day and I tried to download Netflix, youtube, ect and it asked me to sign into my apple ID which at the time I didn't have, so I went to apple and created an account. I went back to my apple tv 4k and tried to log in with my new Apple ID/password and it says " No iTunes Store Account- before using this apple ID on your Apple tv, you must first login into an iOS device, MAC or, PC to create an iTunes Store Account" now like I said, I created a iTunes store/apple account. when I sign into my account via my android phone or laptop, it actually sees that I have an apple tv 4k device. I do not own any other Apple devices, my phone and tablet are both android( idk if that matters)

so If anyone can help, id greatly appreciate it. Im not good with these new things and im totally lost on what im doing wrong.

Thanks for your time!

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 6:53 AM

The issue is likely in the details of the account.

• The account needs complete billings address.
  • The account needs a payment method (or even ‘None’, if you intend to not make purchases or take subscriptions, or if you intend to work with Gift Card funds).
  • The account need verification. If you haven’t responded yet to the verification message, then you can’t use the account yet.

Manage your Apple ID - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 6:53 AM in response to ataylor058

The issue is likely in the details of the account.

• The account needs complete billings address.
  • The account needs a payment method (or even ‘None’, if you intend to not make purchases or take subscriptions, or if you intend to work with Gift Card funds).
  • The account need verification. If you haven’t responded yet to the verification message, then you can’t use the account yet.

Manage your Apple ID - Apple

"No iTunes Store Account"- i got an account and this still keeps popping up when trying to log in, why? help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.