Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to reset back to macOS that came with my laptop and it had me press shift-option-command-R and I chose my network but it went back to a globe that is not spinning it’s just sitting to the right off center, so is it still working I can’t tell.

Trying to reset to macOS that came with my MacBook I pressed shift-option-command-R It asked for network and I put in password a globe then showed up but not spinning and it sits on the right of the screen off center I can’t tell if it is working.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 9:49 PM

If you are going to reinstall the original macOS connect your mac to your router via cable rather than rely on WiFi.

If you have other devices that share the same internet connection, don't use them either whilst trying the reinstall.

2 replies

Trying to reset back to macOS that came with my laptop and it had me press shift-option-command-R and I chose my network but it went back to a globe that is not spinning it’s just sitting to the right off center, so is it still working I can’t tell.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.