Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR (Personal Hotspot) Problems

i'm having various issues with the personal hotspot feature on my phone...

while a device is connected to my iPhone and is able to access the phone's internet; the phone itself will seize internet access as if becoming a hub only conducting internet & not connecting to it...

& connecting none apple devices like PS4 takes a long agonizing almost cheat-code like process to connect to...

i have tried reset, restore, update... nothing has helped.

alas these aren't issues i had with my previous iPhone 7+

Device: iPhone XR (DualSIM) 64GB iOS13.3

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 8:44 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jan 8, 2020 1:11 PM in response to Sorooshzk

Hey Sorooshzk,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues with your personal hotspot feature on your iPhone, and I’d like to help. 

Those are some excellent steps that you took on your own. There are some additional steps that I’d recommend you try and the steps can be found on this article here: If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)  

Let me know if this helps! Cheers!

Jan 14, 2020 7:33 PM in response to chris_g1

Hello Chris & Thank You For Your Response.

Sadly Though Like I've Said, Nothing Works...

I've Been An iOS User Since 2008 & a Mac OS User Since 2011;

I'm Fully Aware How These Devices Tick On Both Software & Hardware Aspects.

In This Case However, "It Just *Doesn't Works!" Excuse The Pun :D...

chris_g1 wrote:

Hey Sorooshzk,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues with your personal hotspot feature on your iPhone, and I’d like to help. 

Those are some excellent steps that you took on your own. There are some additional steps that I’d recommend you try and the steps can be found on this article here: If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)  

Let me know if this helps! Cheers!

iPhone XR (Personal Hotspot) Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.