Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making phone calls from Apple Watch

When I make an outgoing phone call from my watch, the microphone does not seem to work. People on the other end cannot hear me at all. When they call me and I answer on my watch, they can hear me clearly.

I've tried restarting both my phone and my watch but this has not helped.

I've also tried unpairing and repairing my phone and my watch. This has not helped.

Both devices are up to date.

Any one got any ideas please?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 5:41 PM

You've covered the bases, perhaps it's time to have a Genius Bar look at the watch.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.3; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4.1;  HomePods, audioOS 13.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2020 5:41 PM in response to God3

You've covered the bases, perhaps it's time to have a Genius Bar look at the watch.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.3; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4.1;  HomePods, audioOS 13.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Making phone calls from Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.