Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X wont turn on

hi my Iphone X wont turn on, on its own and after extracting for an update it turns off before turning itself on and only asks to put into restore again which is creating errors to the Itunes in which is up to date itself please help i need my phone back, it wont turn on as its in boot loop and wont change past the logo screen by itself, HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPP what do i do on this please help Apple!

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:08 PM

You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You can try the information in this support document, but if it is in a boot loop, you may not be able to recover without help from Apple. If the link I provide does not help, you can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here, or you can make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple store. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2020 9:08 PM in response to chelsie97

You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You can try the information in this support document, but if it is in a boot loop, you may not be able to recover without help from Apple. If the link I provide does not help, you can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here, or you can make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple store. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Iphone X wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.