Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing content and songs purchased through the itunes store.

I've been going through my itunes library, and have been noticing many songs ive purchased in the past couple years are no longer showing as ever being purchased.

I upgraded to a new phone in the last 4 months, my previous iphone 6 still has the songs on its storage. But they've been removed from my current library and purchase history.

Unfortunately I dont have the itunes receipts from 2+ years ago, but the fact there still on my old phone as "purchased" is suspicious.

Makes me concerned as to what else might be missing from the thousands of songs ive purchased over the past decade....

Has anyone else experienced these issues? and if so were you compensated for the missing purchases?

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 3:20 AM

If they are still in the store, and if you haven't hidden them nor moved countries : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

There are no refunds if items are removed from the store, the store is not a backup

Similar questions

1 reply

Missing content and songs purchased through the itunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.