Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not downloading apps to another phone :-(

My daughter had an iPhone SE with the most up-to-date iOS on it and she broke it. I have had to buy a temporary phone iPhone 6, but it doesn't seem to have downloaded all of her apps that she uses for school :-( Any help would be appreciated. TYIA

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 12:53 PM

Hi atomcreate,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you've set up an iPhone 6 as a temporary device for your daughter, but you're not seeing all of the apps she needs downloaded to the device. I know it's important to have the apps she uses most available; I'd like to help. If you restored the iPhone 6 from a backup of her iPhone SE, take a look here first: About missing information after you restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iCloud Backup

You can also use the steps in this resource to redownload the apps from the App Store: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Let me know if this helps!

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 12:53 PM in response to atomcreate

Hi atomcreate,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you've set up an iPhone 6 as a temporary device for your daughter, but you're not seeing all of the apps she needs downloaded to the device. I know it's important to have the apps she uses most available; I'd like to help. If you restored the iPhone 6 from a backup of her iPhone SE, take a look here first: About missing information after you restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iCloud Backup

You can also use the steps in this resource to redownload the apps from the App Store: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Let me know if this helps!

Best Regards.

iCloud not downloading apps to another phone :-(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.