Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I bulk accept changes to shared iCloud calendar on iOS?

I found articles to bulk accepting on MAC using option key, anything similar for iPhone or iPad? Specifically, I’m using the Family calendar in our family group. When mom or dad adds a bunch of events, the kids want to accept all the changes without clicking “OK” on each notification in the Inbox. I don’t want to surprise the notifications, just ok all the changes with an order of magnitude less screen taps.

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 12:42 PM

Hey there JTRAppleID,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you've got a question about calendar invites today. I'd be glad to provide you with some clarity on that.

Currently, there's not a way to bulk accept calendar invitations in iOS, but if that's a feature you'd like to see added in a future release, be sure to leave Product Feedback.

Have a great day.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 12:42 PM in response to JTRAppleID

Hey there JTRAppleID,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you've got a question about calendar invites today. I'd be glad to provide you with some clarity on that.

Currently, there's not a way to bulk accept calendar invitations in iOS, but if that's a feature you'd like to see added in a future release, be sure to leave Product Feedback.

Have a great day.

How do I bulk accept changes to shared iCloud calendar on iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.