Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Already subscribed to an app (EXPIC) how do I add it to Apple TV channels

If I subscribe through Apple TV channels it creates 2 subscriptions and it appears I will get billed twice, once for the channels subscription and the other for the APP subscription. My app subscription is paid via my apple account and linked in my Apple TV in subscriptions. The same as the Apple TV channels subscription.

Does one just cancel the other I will not get billed twice? I do not see an option on my Apple TV to sign into the channel, it just asked if I want a free trail and want to subscribe, thus creating two subscriptions.

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 7:51 PM

You will get billed twice, if you subscribe twice. The subscriptions are not exchangeable. Most people will have to make the choice: one or the other.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 7:51 PM in response to Cruiser_ss396

You will get billed twice, if you subscribe twice. The subscriptions are not exchangeable. Most people will have to make the choice: one or the other.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Already subscribed to an app (EXPIC) how do I add it to Apple TV channels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.