Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music with multiple accounts

i used apple music since 1 september 2019. then my phone broke down, i had it repaired, but i didn’t remember information on apple id, so i created a new one, but now i pay for 2 apple id. what should i do? can i unsubscribe from apple music without signing in my former account? please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 2:12 AM

You can unsubscribe from Apple Music by following the step mentioned in this article:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also try to recover your Apple ID information:

Your Apple ID is the account that you use to sign in to all Apple services. Usually, your Apple ID is your email address. If you forget your Apple ID, we can help you find it.

If you forget your password, you can reset it from your device or your Apple ID account page.

If you can't find your Apple ID or reset your password, you'll lose access to your account and might be unable to use or reactivate your device. To help prevent this, visit your Apple ID account page periodically to review and update your account information.

copied from: Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2020 2:12 AM in response to ulyana12

You can unsubscribe from Apple Music by following the step mentioned in this article:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also try to recover your Apple ID information:

Your Apple ID is the account that you use to sign in to all Apple services. Usually, your Apple ID is your email address. If you forget your Apple ID, we can help you find it.

If you forget your password, you can reset it from your device or your Apple ID account page.

If you can't find your Apple ID or reset your password, you'll lose access to your account and might be unable to use or reactivate your device. To help prevent this, visit your Apple ID account page periodically to review and update your account information.

copied from: Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

apple music with multiple accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.