Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on Alexa

Linked Apple Music on Alexa which has been playing for several months . The app shows Apple still linked to Alexa account and default music player although when asking to play music through Alexa asks me to link to Apple . Any ideas

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 6:37 AM

Hello Groovyhatman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have linked Apple Music with Alexa but are still being asked to link it when you try to play music. In a situation like this, I would unlink Apple Music and then link it again. This article will provide you with the necessary steps to unlink and then link Apple Music again:

Play Apple Music with Alexa - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2020 6:37 AM in response to Groovyhatman

Hello Groovyhatman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have linked Apple Music with Alexa but are still being asked to link it when you try to play music. In a situation like this, I would unlink Apple Music and then link it again. This article will provide you with the necessary steps to unlink and then link Apple Music again:

Play Apple Music with Alexa - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Apple Music on Alexa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.