Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMovie v.10.1.14 doesn't show maps option under background tab

How to restore the maps option in my iMovie app. I have already tried to uninstall then restart my system followed by a re-install of the iMovie app from App Store. It still isn't working.I can only see the following on my app:

Need the following kind of option which used to be there earlier:

Please help..

Thanks in advance !

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 10:47 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 12, 2020 11:56 AM in response to AbhishekBrahma

The Maps feature is not available with some languages and regions. Others have posted here with the same problem that you are experiencing. They were able to fix it by changing the language and/or the region.

So, try going to System Preferences/Language and Region and change the language to English; or, if you confirm that is already English, change the region to Europe-United Kingdom. Then close and reopen iMovie. See if that solves it. You can always change back your settings.

I see also that your screen shot does not show the vertical slider located between the backgrounds display screen and the Preview screen. If you can find the slider, push it all the way to the top and see if your maps display.

-- Rich

My iMovie v.10.1.14 doesn't show maps option under background tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.