Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Apple Reminders on WIndows 10 PC

Hi!

Reminders works great on my iPhone but when I log into my icloud account on my PC, Reminders does not have the same features or even look the same (no subtasks for example). Is there something I'm missing or is it that all of the features aren't available on a PC?

Thanks!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 7:42 AM

Hello maphillips0912,

I understand Reminders don't look the same on iCloud.com as they do on your iPhone, and you're not seeing the same options either. I'm happy to help you resolve this.

It's normal for Reminders to look slightly different on iCloud.com than they appear in the Reminders app on your iPhone since you're using two different applications to view them. However, you should still be able to view all of the same reminders in both places, and many of the features you have available in the Reminders iOS app are also available in the online version. For example, it is possible to create a subtask for a reminder on iCloud.com, and in order to do so you would select the reminder and then press the Tab key on your keyboard as explained here: Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - iCloud User Guide. I recommend taking a look at the rest of the sections in that user guide to learn more about using Reminders on iCloud.com. Click on the Table of Contents link near the top to do so.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 7:42 AM in response to maphillips0912

Hello maphillips0912,

I understand Reminders don't look the same on iCloud.com as they do on your iPhone, and you're not seeing the same options either. I'm happy to help you resolve this.

It's normal for Reminders to look slightly different on iCloud.com than they appear in the Reminders app on your iPhone since you're using two different applications to view them. However, you should still be able to view all of the same reminders in both places, and many of the features you have available in the Reminders iOS app are also available in the online version. For example, it is possible to create a subtask for a reminder on iCloud.com, and in order to do so you would select the reminder and then press the Tab key on your keyboard as explained here: Create and delete reminders on iCloud.com - iCloud User Guide. I recommend taking a look at the rest of the sections in that user guide to learn more about using Reminders on iCloud.com. Click on the Table of Contents link near the top to do so.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Using Apple Reminders on WIndows 10 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.